Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PLAYER PROFILE - VICKY ROE

Vicky in her Sharks shirt


SHE is the new sensation for the Great White Sharks!
Vicky Roe has played only three games for GWS but has already scored eight goals!
Here we find out a little more about what makes the Roadrunner tick :)

FULL NAME: Victoria Mary Roe
DATE OF BIRTH: 13/09/1978
LIVES: Staffordshire
HEIGHT: 5'5
OCCUPATION: Distribution Centre Operative
FAVOURITE SPORT: Football of course
FOOTBALL ACHIEVEMENTS: All achievements through playing for Cottage Farm Rangers where in my years with them I got players player, manager's player, club person, most improved and player of the year awards.
WHEN DID YOU START PLAYNG FUTSAL: Last year with my team 'The Late Arrivals'
FAVOURITE FOOTBALLER: Frank Lampard
FAVOURITE CRICKETER: I don't follow cricket so don't have a favourite cricketer sorry Salma lol
FAVOURITE SHARK: All of the sharks are my best team mates cause as a team we achieve.
HOBBIES: football, mountain biking, going the gym, pretty much any sport.
BEST GOAL: Not scored many goals being a defender so any goal I get is my best goal! (she wrote this before she scored five on Wednesday - Dave)
FAVOURITE FOOTBALL/CRICKET TEAM: I don't have a favourite football or cricket team, I play any sport but don't watch or support any teams.
BEST MOMENT OF 2012 OLYMPICS: Same for the Olympics I didn't watch any of it!
LANCE ARMSTRONG - HERO OR ZERO: Lance Armstrong is no hero he cheated everyone but most of all himself.
BEST COUNTRY VISITED: I've not even got a passport so my best country visited would have to be Newquay in England lol
MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: I could not possibly put on here!
FAVOURITE FOOD: chicken
FAVOURITE DRINK: lager and black
FAVOURITE SONG: Someone Like You by Adele
FAVOURITE SINGER: Avril Lavigne
FAVOURITE BAND: Keane
FAVOURITE TV SHOW: Miranda
BEST MOVIE: City Of Angels
PERSONAL AMBITIONS:  Compete to the best of my ability for as long as I can
AMBITIONS FOR SHARKS: work as a team to get us in the top three!

No comments:

Post a Comment